I just had an epiphany as I was telling someone what is in my stereo at home. I have a 5 CD system and there has not been a CD in the stereo that was not an Arts & Crafts artist since Bring Me Your Love occupied tray 5 for a few months back in Spring of last year. It should be noted that I count k-os as an A & C artist (might as well be). So a big thank you to BSS, Feist, Jason Collett, Charles Spearin, Stars, Ohad Benchetrit, DMST, Metric, k-os, Brendan Canning, Kevin Drew, Gentleman Reg, The Stills, Amy Millan, The Constantines and most recently AoH. I have to say - damn proud to be a music fan living in Toronto these days, lots of great Toronto art to be proud of.
I am however going to have to boot out an A & C artist for this in a couple months. But if I consider k-os A & C, I guess these guys are also honourary members so the run continues . . . can we make it 2010?
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
And why would I?
Posted by Sarahmouche at 3:58 PM
Labels: art, Arts and Crafts, musical bliss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment