Thursday, October 8, 2009

FYI

Since this is my blog, I reserve the right to delete moronic comments on my posts. A blog is by nature, generally an opinion expressed by the author in written form. I have a major issue with people misunderstanding the definition of the word opinion. Growing up in my house, my opinion was always different from everyone else – and therefore perceived as wrong. By its very nature and definition an opinion CANNOT be wrong – it can only be yours or mine.

If you have a problem with my opinions, might I suggest you stop reading them. Do not make stupid comments on my blog, I guarantee you the only result will be that I will swiftly remove them. I quite enjoy hearing the opinions of others, so if you have one to share in a calm and rational manner with appropriate language, I would be happy to read it and invite you to leave a comment – if you cannot follow those rather basic rules of common courtesy, I have no time for your bullshit.

This ends my public service announcement.


0 comments: