OK, so I was wrong. His name is Trevor Hall, I think he is about 20 years old and he is ridiculously amazing, more evidence that life is so not fair. Everyone should go out and buy 'Trevor Hall Live' Geffen 2005. If the album version of this particular track (You Find Me) does not make you cry you are a heartless human being with no soul and I want you to leave my blog right now. No, really. Go. The door is to the left. See ya.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Unfair
Posted by Sarahmouche at 8:18 PM
Labels: Trevor Hall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
still here, not cryin. what ya gonna do about it??
You are the exception to this rule. You are probably immune to the magic of Trevor by now - remember the "Lime Tree" loop day?? That was a good day . . .
And go away - you are not supposed to be in here!!!At the very least don't comment on shit so I won't know you've been here!
Post a Comment