So I have yet another dilemma (bad week for those). I am attending a psychic reading tomorrow and have always been anti Psychic in terms of having a reading myself. I am willing to admit that it is quite possible that there are people out there that have a certain 'sensibility' if you will and can hear/see/sense/divine things that I cannot. My uncertainty comes in when I ponder the prospect of knowing anything about my future. My past has been, well, let's just say interesting and challenging for lack of a better characterization. There are also certain elements of my past that have the potential to cause my life to suck royally again and possibly forever. This is information that I don't want. I am more of the "What I don't know can't hurt me" school and would prefer to continue to live in blissfull ignorance. However, if I was some kind of Egyptian royalty in a past life, that would be cool to hear about. I am concerned that even if I ask not to hear anything about my future, what if the Psychic picks up a vibe of some sort - would I not be able to read her expressions and see 'bad' news written all over her face? The internal debate that is being waged in my brain is giving me a headache!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment